Lazio hat-trick hero Ciro Immobile: Not many will score four against Milan

Lazio hat-trick hero Ciro Immobile says not many teams would be able to score four goals against Milan.

The Italy forward starred as Simone Inzaghi’s team swept the Rossoneri aside at the Stadio Olimpico, claiming a trio of strikes as well as an assist for Luis Alberto’s fourth.
And Immobile, who attracted criticism from some quarters after Italy’s disappointing defeat to Spain, said that his increased maturity now helps him deal with both good and bad performances.
“I am mature now and I am calm,” the 27-year-old told reporters. “I knew that after the match against Spain, too.

“Today it was hard for us to lift ourselves after the draw against SPAL. Everyone said that we had downed tools after the Supercoppa.
“Not many teams will score four goals against Milan.”
Immobile believes Lazio, who now have seven points from three matches this season, can challenge for a Champions League place.
“Can we get in amongst the four or five teams fighting for Champions League places? I think we’re on the right track.
“The group is close and we show sacrifice for each other.”

13 comments on “Lazio hat-trick hero Ciro Immobile: Not many will score four against Milan

1. focus on energy

You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I to find this matter to be actually one thing
    that I think I would never understand. It seems too
    complicated and very vast for me. I am having a look forward in your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

2. Online promotion

Fine way of describing, and pleasant article to obtain facts about
    my presentation topic, which i am going to convey in university.

3. Bitcoin investment

My spouse and I stumbled over here different website and thought I should check things out.

I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking at your web page for a second time.

4. natural

Your style is unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
    Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess
    I’ll just book mark this page.

5. ww17

I don’t know if it’s just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your website.

It appears like some of the text within your content are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please provide feedback and let
    me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be
    a problem with my internet browser because I’ve
    had this happen before. Thank you

6. Weight

It’s really a great and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful info with us.

Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

7. Time Magazine

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could
    i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me
    a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this
    your broadcast provided bright clear idea

8. Amiga

It’s actually very complex in this active life to listen news on Television, thus I just use
    world wide web for that purpose, and take the latest information.

9. Enhanced

Simply desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clearness in your post is just cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed
    to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

10. larging Products

Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out
    and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums
    that go over the same topics? Thanks!