Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho is in high demand ahead of this summer’s transfer market with reports claiming that Manchester United are leading the race to sign him. A Manchester United transfer for Jadon Sancho is far from straightforward due to several factors.
One of the factors is the presence of other interested clubs like Liverpool and Chelsea, while another factor is the resolve from Borussia Dortmund to keep the player for another year. Perhaps the biggest factor blocking a summer move for Jadon Sancho is finance.
Manchester United are one of the wealthiest clubs in the world but the current COVID 19 era and its negative effects have forced both the big and the small clubs to re-evaluate the plans they had prior to this era. Football was suspended for some months because of COVID 19 but it has started to return behind closed doors in some countries meaning that finances from spectators won’t be available for now until fans can return to match venues in the future.
- PSG And Man United Keen On €60m Transfer For Serie A Midfielder
- How Chelsea plan to raid Roma wonderkid
- Transfer Ratings: Neymar To Barcelona
Manchester United will need all the money they can get to pull off a £100m plus transfer + annual wages of over £15m for dynamic right-winger Jadon Sancho. To this effect, the Red Devils could exploit other cheaper transfer options with the club keen to sign a new and efficient right-wing specialist.
Here are three options constantly linked with Manchester United:
1. Wilfred Zaha – He failed to make the grade at Manchester United when he joined as an expensive teenager. The English born Ivorian international was signed for £15m bit was unable to justify that price tag at the club. The player would definitely want another chance to show the Manchester United fans his qualities on the pitch.
2. Federico Chiesa – The Italian international has been a dynamic right winger for Fiorentina over the last two seasons. He is the main man at the club which also had his father Enrico on its payroll during his playing days.
3. Nicolo Zaniolo – Another Italian in Nicolo Zaniolo who has been in impressive form for AS Roma since bursting onto the scene last season. An Achilles injury has curtailed his progress in the past months but the player is expected to return to action soonest. He scored four goals in 20 league appearances this season before the aforementioned long-term injury.
The post Three Dynamic Right-Wingers Man United Could Sign In Place Of Top Target Jadon Sancho appeared first on Thewistle , writing by Amuda Segun.